Recommendation PDC075-2022 is outlined below for reference.
1. That the staff report re: City-initiated Zoning By-law Amendment (7, 11, and 15 Sun Pac Blvd.) Ward 8, to the Planning and Development Committee meeting of April 25, 2022, be received; and,
2. That the City-initiated Zoning By-law Amendment, Ward 8, file: OZS-2022-007, be approved, on the basis that it represents good planning, including that it is consistent with the Provincial Polity Statement, conforms to the Growth Plan for the Greater Golden Horseshoe, the Region of Peel Official Plan and the City’s Official Plan for the reasons set out in this report; and,
3. That the amendments to the Zoning By-law are generally in accordance with the attached Appendix 12 be adopted; and,
4. That the following correspondence re: City-initiated Zoning By-law Amendment (7, 11, and 15 Sun Pac Blvd.) Ward 8, to the Planning and Development Committee meeting of April 25, 2022 be received:
1. Frank Vani, President B/A, Amalgamated Transit Union Local 1573, dated
April 20, 2022.
2. Sakeena Kaley, Property Manager, dated April 20, 2022
See Item *7.3 and By-law 144-2022
Note: This item was deferred from the Special City Council meeting of August 5, 2022.